Give This Christmas Away
You can make a real difference in a child’s Christmas this year. Think about children whose parent(s) is/are in the local jail. What will their Christmas be like?
The Branch of Love program extends Christ’s love by providing Christmas gifts to children of those incarcerated at the local jail (The Prince William – Manassas Regional Adult Detention Center). The program also provides Bibles to and shares the Gospel message with Guardians.
- Gifts are limited to children through the age of 18.
- Gifts are on behalf of the incarcerated parent(s) and the guardian has approved participation.
Here is how to participate:
- Pick a card off of one of the Christmas Trees in the church building along with a Flyer by the tree. These cards will only share the child’s gender and age.
- Call Wayne or Karen at 703-368-1303 to register your selection and to get additional information about the child and the program (the call is important).
- Return wrapped gifts by Sunday, December 11th, to the gift boxes near each tree.
MBC is participating with several other churches to support the Branch of Love program which is led by the local Good News Jail & Prison Ministry chaplain. Last year, with your help, the program supported 181 children (33 were supported directly by MBC).
For more information, please Contact Wayne or Karen Gorsuch at 703-368-1303 or refer to the information available at the following link: